• Operates via a simple timing mode for reversing the Trolley or train on a dedicated section of track.
• allows for timed stops at ends.
• provides variable time from a few seconds to minutes!
• available as a single unit or as a dual unit. Dual units have separate time controls.
• units do require you to supply the variable DC track power, fixed AC, track, trolley car or locomotive,
wire, and connections to components. Full drawings are included with the units.
Operation: The trolley / train can be started at any
location with the Back-N-Forth. If it is in one of the ends
that requires the time to expire before reversing, then
nothing will happen until then. Otherwise the trolley / train
will start operating as soon as track power is applied. If
utilizing a train, the one end stop has to be extended far
enough to encompass the engine with cars while the
other end only needs to contain the engine.
If the timed reverse is not long enough for the length of
track desired, you will need to use item 609. The item
609 back-n-forth package utilizes track sense for
operation which requires the trolley / train to get to the
end before the reverse operation is performed.
Typical timing is adjustable from 25 seconds to 2 minutes.
Again, the total time is the traverse time plus the end stop